Tonight, I'm -
- hoping that I sleep longer in the morning. This waking up at 4 or 5 and staying awake is for the birds. (And yes, the birds are up and singing at that time.)
- remembering the wonderful morning I had with Kathryn this morning. We drove (well, Kathryn did) to Bragg Creek and went for a short (well, long for me right now - 20 minutes) stroll in the provincial park before heading to a coffee shop for a visit. (And I'm praying for the motorcyclist who got hit just moments before we got to the scene of the accident! So glad we didn't actually see it happen.)
- enjoying the anticipation for going to bed with clean sheets. Love that feeling!
- appreciating my friends and family and their incredible love. And appreciating the soup from Terri, and the pork and vegetables from Leanne that I had for meals today. I am truly blessed!
- planning on finishing a bag I started sewing.