- I am thankful for the visits I had yesterday and for the love that was shown in those visits. I am so incredibly thankful for my community and my support!
- I am wearing black capri yoga pants and a purple T-shirt. Yup, yoga pants are my uniform right now. But it would be nice to find some that aren't black as I believe spring is really here and black is sure hot in the sunshine! (And, yes, this is what I wore yesterday, too. Except that I dressed up a bit for my one short excursion of the day.)
- I am going for lunch with my cousin and her adorable 6 year old. (How did he get to be 6?) I am so looking forward to really visiting with her. It's been quite the month for both of us. And, since neither of us can cook or do much right now, going out seems like a great plan.
- I am hearing the silence in my house. In the past I almost always had the radio on when I was home. This last month (and more) it has been quiet in my house most of the time. I have started to put music on more often, but still not the radio. I'm not sure why CBC hasn't been part of my days lately. Maybe what's happening outside my house just doesn't seem as important to me. That will change. And maybe silence and peace is more what I need right now.
- In the kitchen nothing is happening. Well, except for boiling water in the kettle, heating food in the microwave, searching the freezer to see what gift of food I want to eat today (thanks, wonderful community!), and the occasional washing of dishes.